Sunday, April 06, 2014

Thinking about: Printed workout pants


If you're a regular reader of this blog, it's likely no surprise to you that I have a drawer full of black workout pants. They're in all shapes and lengths, from a variety of my favourite fitness brands (I have a few) and they're all black. 

But have you noticed how, lately, printed workout pants are becoming a 'thing'? I first saw some supercool Nikes late last year and resisted - in other words, chickened out - instead buying a pair of black on black animal print (you can only see it from certain angles) compression tights from Under Armor. 

As you can see from the image above, Nike are absolutely killing this part of the market and have the greatest choice of patterns and colours. One of my new favourite fitness brands, The Upside, also makes some sweet prints - they have a full length leopard print version I didn't include here because I want to keep this real and am pretty certain that's not something I can comfortably rock at the gym.

Top left to right: Nike TwistyThe North Face TadasanaNike LegendReebok ONE Series

Bottom left to right: Nike Pro CoreThe Upside PranaThe Upside NYCNike Pro Print

No comments: