Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wedding season


Spring has sprung and brides everywhere are getting ready for wedding season - it's go time. A wonderful and infinitely lovely friend of mine will be married this weekend and I am officially in outfit obsession mode.

The dress is sorted; I will be wearing this incredible, stormy-coloured Toni Maticevski dress in structured silk from his A/W 2013 collection. It's a crazy and delightful piece of clothing that I'm very much looking forward to wearing.

But what of the shoes? Nude, black or metallic? Will the ankle strap give me cankles and shorten the look of my legs? Will I be able to dance all night and still walk in the morning? These are the very real questions I am struggling with as I try to do justice to one very special dress.

Currently, the black heel is the frontrunner although the matt silver with the ankle strap is proving distracting. What to do, what to do?


Left to right: Flowa; Kasandra; Aim all from Tony Bianco

No comments: