Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The white shirt revolution

This whole white shirt 'thing' I have going on at the moment may be getting out of hand - turns out I may not have been exaggerating when I called myself obsessed over white shirt. Last week, high on the warm days of a false start to spring in Melbourne, I bought the most beautiful, light and diaphanous sleeveless wrap shirt.


On my way back from the store I made up outfits in my head of how this gorgeous piece of fabric would work with trousers, jeans of any colour (including cut offs) and maybe even my grey jersey mini skirt. I planned on wearing it the next day with a crisp pair of black trousers and some pointy flats. That evening, I lovingly steamed its creases out and hung it on the handle of my wardrobe - a place reserved for next-in-line outfits.

And then the weather changed and there's no way I'm going to step out into 12 degree weather wearing a scrap of silk. What a killjoy!

Buy from Witchery

No comments: