Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thinking about: Denim


It's difficult for me to exaggerate how obsessed I am with denim right now - I want to wear it all the time. Like, always. I want to take my soft denim shirt and sleep in it. I want to wear my black skinnies to executive meetings and I want to wear my denim jacket over everything.

Historically, I managed to keep my use of denim to Fridays - yet another reason for it to be my favourite day of the week - although lately it's creeping in early. I've worn my jeans with a button down and blazer and paired my various denim shirts with suits and skirts during the week.

My current goal is to get through a whole week at work where I wear a piece of denim every day. It will take some clever forward planning but I think I'm up for the challenge.

No comments: