Thursday, April 04, 2013

Hitting the jacket jackpot


This is going to sound a little over the top - since February, I have purchased these four jackets. I know, right? But when you look at them they're significantly different and add wonderful diversity to my wardrobe.

The problem is, we've had such a hot summer in Melbourne this year that it's been difficult to keep up with autumn and winter previews. You wouldn't think so but even looking at pictures of long sleeves is unbearable when it's 40 degrees outside. Consequently, I bought these jackets on instinct (except the leather one, I've been thinking about that for a while) and apart from the the cream bomber on the right, which I wore this week on our first real cold day, I'm currently at a loss as to how to wear them.

So it's onwards to piles of fashion magazines, street style blogs and lots of people watching to get some ideas. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: