Friday, February 22, 2013

Photography Challenge: Day 30 - Self Portrait


I am a really cool chick when I'm on holidays, I put my feet on dashboards, fly my hands out the window, dress really casually, let my hair dry naturally.

So it's appropriate and rather deliberate that I chose a self portrait of me on on holidays as my last of this series.

Sure, I could have published a photo of me red-faced after a hike up a crater in 40 degree heat, or sweaty after an airboat ride in the everglades, or with frizzy blown out hair after a windy day walking some beautiful city, but it's always good to maintain a little, let's call it mystery. (OK, you can call it vanity.)

Anyway, I don't want to leave you with the impression that I'm a stitched up crabby bitch at other times, when I'm not on holiday, I just tend to like myself more on holidays. Who doesn't?

No comments: