Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photography Challenge: Day 22 - Inspirational


This one probably is stretching the photography aspect of this challenge given it's a print screen of someone else's photograph, but it suits the Inspiration theme very well. It's also appropriate that it's Valentine's Day because I'm going to write about love.

Surely I'm not the first person to tell you about Garance Dore right? I seriously love this woman and her blog, she is a big inspiration for me even though I don't have her wit, connections, drawing skills, eye for a good photo, tickets to fashion shows, designer discounts or New York apartment (yes, she lives there, surprise!)

For all my flakiness with blogging sometimes, I have blogged more often since discovering Garance's site - I don't know why, she just brings it out in me.

Happy Valentine's Day Garance, I love you. x

No comments: