Thursday, February 07, 2013

Photography Challenge: Day 15 - Silhouette


Late last year I visited Hawaii for the first time in my life and it turned out to be one of the surprises of the trip. My expectations weren't very high; I expected it to be cheesy and commercial and while it was all that, it was also welcoming and warm-hearted.

It's multiculturalism made it a pretty cool place to be and really highlighted to me the benefit of existing among different cultures that aren't stifled or overpowering but rather existing together nicely.

Of course, none of that has anything to do with today's theme but the picture above was taken after a hot and sweaty hike to the top of a pretty cool crater and highlights the other great thing about Hawaii: its outdoors are simply awesome - the I-want-to-sleep-on-this-beach-right-here kind of awesome.

Mahalo!


No comments: