Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stay off my blue suede shoes

Break out the jumpers people, winter is officially here. Personally, I'm finding it difficult to believe that this time last week I was running around a park in shorts and a tank top, slathered in sunscreen. I'm also physically struggling to adapt to the colder days and nights while, from a fashion perspective, I'm diving head first into my knits.



I've been waiting for a while to debut some new knitwear I bought in the past six months, including this jumper excitedly bought at Gap in San Diego last year because while I was looking forward to balmy days in Mexico, I had to put up with a couple of chilly nights in southern California first. On holiday I wore it with denim cutoffs and Converse, at home I'm working it with the season's metallic trend pant and my super cool blue suede shoes.

No comments: