Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Fluorescent pink skirt - sounds odd, looks fabulous

It's hard to believe that in all my recent posts about buying red dresses and pink pants, green jeans, and just generally crushing on red pants, I didn't mention the fluorescent pink skirt I bought earlier this year.


In keeping with my current obsession, it's from Asos, so when fluoro skirts go out of fashion (!) it won't have been a huge investment. That's one of the great things about Asos, you can get reasonably priced pieces that are so on-trend they're like sartorial time bombs - I can almost hear my skirt tick.


So far it hasn't attracted any wayward comments about me resembling a traffic cone, or something equally useful, which makes for a nice change this week. Let's see how I get through the day...

No comments: