Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Rock faces

This is what I look like at a rock concert. Pretty metal huh?


Actually come to think of it, this is most likely what I also look like at the dentist. Oh dear...

Anyway, this photo was taken at the Soundgarden concert last week. I was very excited in the lead up to it - the kind of excited where every time I talked about it I jumped up and down on the spot and clapped my hands. I may also have skipped a couple of times when I told people about it while walking.

Chris Cornell and the boys outdid themselves for over two hours, playing an amazing mix of songs from all their albums. It rocked me like I haven't been rocked in 15 years and the setting was just gorgeous with the city in the background of the outdoor Sidney Myer Music Bowl.


No comments: