Friday, July 08, 2011

7:45am, Melbourne CBD

I feel terrible that my activity on this blog is like personal publishing ADD what with the fits and spurts with which I post. There are stacks of stories in my mind and photos on my desktop that have amassed in the past couple of weeks while I was working so much that the least appealing thing for me at the end of the day was to look at another screen and ramble. In a way, I may have done whoever reads this a favour in saving them from tired, half-assed musings.

Anyway, it's blisteringly cold in Melbourne at the moment yet every now and then we still manage to get a breathtaking sunrise reflecting off the city. So pretty.


One time a thing occured to me:
what's real, and what's for sale?
Blew a kiss and tried to take it home.

Stone Temple Pilots, 'Vasoline', Thank You 2003

No comments: