Monday, January 17, 2011

Look to the sky and tell me how it is

Astrology is not really my strong point; I'm enough of a dreamer as it is so having someone tell me what's going to happen only serves to get my mind wandering. I'm sure it's the same for all star signs but for all the lovely traits Librans apparently possess - romantic, charming, diplomatic and graceful - there are some bad ones to balance it out - indecisive, gullible and self indulgent. Ugh.

All this blabbing is bringing me to the point of this post, which is the lovely jewellery sold by Julie Nolan on Etsy. My favourite pieces are below and they include a gorgeous pendant depicting the Libra constellation. My gullible nature could easily have me converting to the stars if I got to wear this necklace.

Constellation Pendant Necklace - Libra
39 Gold Beads
Vintage Bird and Whistle Necklace
This last one is a set of two necklaces, one with a bird and the other with a whistle. It's too cute.

No comments: