Friday, November 26, 2010

My favourite things: face

Perhaps it's because I am rarely short of an opinion, but I love finding out people's favourite things. From food, to lipstick, restaurants and even music, it's great to get different perspectives on life and I often end up being exposed to something I wouldn't otherwise try.

So I'm going to share with you some of my favourite things, starting with my face.


Starting from the left is the amazing MAC Cleanse Off Oil, which removes every last stubborn trace of make up, including the waterproof stuff). Then there's a MAC eyeshadow in a colour called 'Humid' that looks amazing as a shadow or a wet liner. And finally is an incredible almost-fluorescent matte lipstick called 'Lady Danger' that not only has an awesome name, it smells of coconut. It is an extremely strong colour and you need a brave heart and light hand in applying it. Personally, I would steer clear of using the lipstick along with the shadow, unless you moonlight at the circus in which case you'll fit right in!

No comments: