Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tweet tweet: My first Etsy purchase

Finally popped my Etsy cherry today.

Sometimes it felt as if I was the last person in the world over 30 to never have purchased anything from Etsy and I don't know why today was different from my other sojourns into the online marketplace, but it happened and I can't wait until my three prints arrive. They will likely end up in one of the guest bedrooms and will be fabulous!

 



I didn't actually set out to buy bird prints, you see,  my original search word was skulls because I have a fascination with them. Yes, it's odd and more than a little creepy but I like the architectural nature of skulls, don't know why, I just do.

So my search led me to this seller, Black Baroque that prints designs on pages of old books. I wanted one of the skull prints (below) but ended up with the three birdy ones instead, just to ease me into it.

No comments: