Monday, April 12, 2010

Thinking of winter (and panicking about the wardrobe!)

Melbourne has now had its first day for the year that failed to crack 20 degrees, which means we are well and truly in the midst of autumn now. 

One of the things I love about this city is that it doesn't muck about when it comes to weather, it likes its seasons distinctive: autumn is windy, winter is cold, spring is rainy and summer is (usually) blisteringly hot. Sometimes you get all four seasons in one day, which can be a tad frustrating. Ultimately, the way to cope is with a wardrobe that layers and covers the seasons.

With the house building project taking up all my headspace (and disposable income) for so long, I am long overdue some nice pieces for my wardrobe so have been doing some research. I hadn't looked at Portmans in years but one glance at their website and they have six looks that are me - to a T. 



How on earth will I edit these down in to a couple of purchases? I want them all!

No comments: