Thursday, April 29, 2010

Earth Mofo - a pictorial guide

While doing a quick post vacation clean up of the photos on my iPhone, it seems I have somehow developed a penchant for photographing trees and sunsets. This was a slightly confusing realisation because cities, buildings and bridges have usually been my 'thing' when it comes to photography but it seems my tastes are changing.








Oh dear. Am I becoming an earth-y person? Between the trees, reusable shopping bags, energy saving globes and organic cleaning products things seem to be indicating as much. Never thought it was possible; chunky knits and sandals are really not my thing. Then again the products I use in my unruly hair are as powerful as you can get this side of Easy Off BAM! (their exclamation point, not mine) so maybe there's hope for me yet.

No comments: