Wednesday, October 11, 2006

World, you can thank me later

It was my birthday yesterday and even though the day felt terrific, the true magnitude of impact the celebration of my birth had on my city, my family and my planet was not fully realised until this morning.

Firstly, my normally-cloudy springtime city was bathed in warm sunlight yesterday, and we're expecting a mini heatwave for the next couple of days. You're welcome.

Then, my pregnant sister-in-law wasn't looking forward to her last week of pregnancy so her baby came early yesterday. No worries, happy to help.

And finally, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie have made up. No really, it's ok, I love helping out.

2 comments:

delamare said...

Oh no - I forgot your birthday! Hope it was a good one.

sahm said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday PJ ...