Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cute When Frustrated

Hello and welcome to Cute When Frustrated. My name is PJ and I’ll be your hostess today.

Firstly, let me say that my blog’s name is not as self-adoring as it seems. Yes, I do get frustrated, often, mostly after seeing flip flops in winter, socks with sandals, stovepipe jeans on pear shaped women, or any picture of Jessica Simpson. I’ve also been called cute in the past – although, ironically, not when frustrated – but it’s not how I would describe myself.

My blog’s name is a line from a song by New York City’s Interpol and is relevant to me because:

  • I have a fixation (non-obsessive at this stage but I’ll keep you posted) with New York City.
  • I have an Interpol addiction
  • My first blog was called Bright Lights (another Interpol lyric) and when I decided to jump from a little pond to a bigger aquarium, this name was already taken so I went with Plan B.

In return for your visit I hope to give you some amusing stories, thoughts and observations that might give you a chuckle, show you something you didn’t previously know, or even relate on some level.

Thanks for visiting: if you like what you read, leave a comment, if you don’t, keep it to yourself.

No comments: